The Niagara County Law Enforcement Academy graduated its 59th class during a ceremony held May 13, 2015, at Niagara University’s Castellani Art Museum.
Niagara County Clerk Wayne F. Jagow was the ceremony’s keynote speaker.
Following Jagow’s remarks, NCLEA co-directors Lt. Jill Herrington and Detective John Faso presented diplomas to this spring’s graduates:
- Maria Battista, Pre-Employment
- Eric Braunscheidel, Pre-Employment
- Samuel Cale, Pre-Employment
- Breanna Catipovic, Pre-Employment
- Brandon Comerford, Pre-Employment
- Nicholas Faso, Pre-Employment
- Jacob Gauthier, Pre-Employment
- Kyle Hook, Pre-Employment
- Michael Litten, Pre-Employment
- Kyle Martin, Pre-Employment
- Terri Mottler, Amtrak Police Department
- Patrick O’Donnell, Brant Police Department
- Gunner Thomas, Pre-Employment
- Daniel Trapasso, Pre-Employment
- Zachary Trout, Pre-Employment
- Kristine Wojtusiak, Pre-Employment
- Academic Award: Daniel Trapasso
- Physical Fitness Award: Daniel Trapasso
- Sgt. Jeff Juron Defensive Tactics Award: Gunner Thomas
- Jeffrey A. Incardona Memorial Award: Daniel Trapasso
- Joseph E. Steblein Memorial Award: Eric Braunscheidel
Niagara University is the only four-year, private college in New York to host a full-time police academy.
For more information about the Niagara County Law Enforcement Academy, please call 716.286.8759 or email ude.aragainnull@aelcn.