Niagara University’s Office of Continuing Education is accepting registrations for its fall 2011 schedule of courses. Credit-free classes are offered in person and online.
Courses, which run through December, are categorized as follows:
- Arts & Crafts (glass staining, crochet, printmaking, etc.)
- Business & Computers (notary public preparation, social media tips, web design)
- Emergency Management Services
- Learning and Leisure (ballroom dancing, guitar, digital photography, cooking, etc.)
- Online Courses (accounting, grant writing, job searching, Microsoft Suite, etc.)
- Online Career Training (pharmacy tech, medical coding/billing, Six Sigma, etc.)
In addition, credit classes are offered after 4 p.m. in a variety of subjects that go toward completing a degree.
Enrollment is open to anyone 18 years of age or older.
To register or obtain a free course catalog, please contact Niagara University’s Office of Continuing Education by phone at 716.286.8181 or via email at ude.aragainnull@ec. Additional information is available online at www.niagara.edu/ce.