Courses, which run through May, are categorized as follows:
- Arts & Crafts (stained glass, crochet, scrapbooking, printmaking, etc.)
- Business & Computers (Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, iPad, social media tips, web design, etc.)
- Emergency Management Services (EMT, EMS, etc.)
- Health & Wellness (wellness, nutrition, yoga, defensive driving, etc.)
- Learning and Leisure (ballroom dancing, guitar, digital photography, gardening, etc.)
- Online Courses (accounting, grant writing, job searching, Microsoft Suite, etc.)
- Career Training (pharmacy tech, paralegal, medical coding/billing, Six Sigma, etc.) – both online and in person
Enrollment is open to anyone 18 years of age or older.
In addition, many credit classes are offered after 4 p.m. in a variety of subjects that go toward completing a degree.
To register or obtain a free course catalog, please contact Niagara University’s Office of Continuing Education by phone at 716.286.8181 or via email at ude.aragainnull@ec. Additional information is available online at www.niagara.edu/ce.