Business First of Buffalo released its 30-under-30 honorees today, and the list includes six Niagara University graduates. Nearly 150 nominations were considered, and honorees were chosen based on career achievements, leadership and initiative, community engagement and each nominee’s potential to become a community leader on a grand scale.
This is the 12th year of the 30-under-30 awards, and this year’s list includes the following Niagara University alumni:
- Isaac De Los Santos '15, vice president, business banking senior relationship manager, M&T Bank
- Marco Notaro '16, community outreach director, Niagara Area Habitat for Humanity
- Zachary Rambuss '15, assistant general manager, The Westin Buffalo (owned and operated by Delaware North)
- Kristin Re' '15, manager, Lumsden McCormick CPAs
- Daniel Schlein '17, financial services professional, Alliance Advisory Group
- Petrina Sciandra '19, director of human resources, Empower WNY
The winners will be honored at an awards event on April 26 at the Hyatt Regency Buffalo.