Niagara University’s Office of Continuing Education is accepting registrations for its winter/spring 2018 schedule of courses. Credit-free classes are offered in person and online.
Highlighted programs and classes include:
- Police Academy – both full-time and part-time
- Military classes – Online
- Business & Computers (Excel, Adobe Photoshop, iPad, social media tips, Web design, etc.)
- Certificate in Financial Planning
- SAT and ACT prep courses
- Emergency Management Services (EMT, EMS, etc.)
- Online Courses (accounting, grant writing, job searching, Microsoft Suite, etc.)
In addition, many credit classes are offered after 4 p.m. in a variety of subjects that go toward completing a degree.
To register or obtain a free course catalog, please contact Niagara University’s Office of Continuing Education by phone at 716.286.8181 or via email at email@example.com. Additional information is available online at www.niagara.edu/ce.