Eleven industry experts have been named to the Niagara University Center for Supply Chain Excellence’s newly established board of advisors. Established in 2000, the Center for Supply Chain Excellence is a collaborative effort between the university’s College of Business Administration and the local business community to promote regional education in all aspects of supply chain management.
Members of the board include:
- Joseph Berti, president and CEO, Speed Global Services
- Jacqueline Buckles, human resource business partner, J.B. Hunt
- Michael Carroll, president and CEO, Canusa Logistics
- Wayne Devantier, director of national planning/trucking, Praxair
- Wendell Erb, president and CEO, The Erb Group of Companies
- Gary Hull, president, Harborside Capital Resources
- Mary Kiener, senior vice president and chief procurement officer, Rich Products
- Michael Riccio, chief marketing officer, Leonards Express
- Robert Rich III, president and CEO, ROAR Logistics In
- Jerry Hoban, director II, Operations, JB Hunt
- Kenneth Bieger, CEO, Niagara Falls Bridge Commission
These individuals will guide the center's growth, direction, and resources.
“The establishment of an advisory board is a significant step for Niagara University’s Center for Supply Chain Excellence, and we are honored to have these distinguished experts as inaugural members,” said Jack Ampuja, executive director. “Their knowledge, experience, relationships, and insight will be crucial as we continue to prepare industry leaders to meet the workplace demand and serve as a regional logistics and supply chain management resource and information center.”
For more information about the Center for Supply Chain Excellence, visit www.niagara.edu/supplychain.