Niagara University’s Board of Trustees granted tenure and approved a slate of promotions to several faculty members during a meeting held May 10, 2016.
Frances Crosby, Ph.D. (Nursing), Robert Kane, Ph.D. (History), and James Delaney, Ph.D. (Philosophy), all faculty members of Niagara’s College of Arts and Sciences, were promoted to full professor. Michelle Ciminelli, Ph.D., in the College of Education, was promoted to associate professor.
The following faculty members were promoted to associate professor and earned tenure:
- Youngsoo Choi, Ph.D. (Hospitality/Tourism)
- Lei Han, Ph.D. (Accounting)
- Timothy Lauger, Ph.D. (Criminology and Criminal Justice)
- Petter Lovaas, Ph.D. (Computer and Information Science)
- Hoontaek Seo, Ph.D. (Finance)
- Lisa Williams, Ph.D. (Management)
To learn more about Niagara University, please visit www.niagara.edu.