Ten outstanding students were inducted into the Niagara University President’s Society during a ceremony held Wednesday, April 18, 2018, at the Castellani Art Museum.
Congratulations to the following students:
- Maham Alamgir (Biochemistry)
- Elizabeth Faxlanger (Accounting/Actuarial Science)
- Cheyenne Freely (Political Science)
- Mikayla Fulton (Religious Studies)
- Abbie Hibsch (Psychology)
- Richelle Kloch (Criminal Justice)
- Alan Peunic (Accounting)
- Marissa Seib (History)
- Alexandra Simons (Nursing)
- Kaitlyn Walek (Criminal Justice)
Founded in 2000, the President’s Society recognizes Niagara University Honors students for their scholarship, integrity, maturity and devotion to the Catholic and Vincentian traditions of the campus community.
Members of the President’s Society collaborate with the president at designated university functions to promote the teaching, learning, research and service programs of Niagara.